Assemble a transparent working model of the original flat four-cylinder engine from the legendary VW Beetle!
* Complete with beautifully detailed companion book.
* 1:4 Scale model of the original VW flat four engine with moving parts
* 200 part kit
* Electronic sound module with genuine VW boxer engine sound
* Transparent casing - see inside the engine as it runs
* Cams activated by motorized belt
* Spark plug firing simulated with red LEDs
* Working Distributor
* Complete with Full Color Collector's Manual
The Volkswagen Beetle was one of the most successful cars in automotive history.
This is a model of the four-cylinder flat engine from the legendary Brezelkäfer Volkswagen Beetle was produced from 1949 to 1953. Included with this kit is a collector’s manual with detailed history of the beetle along with step by step instructions and beautiful photographs. The kit comes complete with highly detailed replications of every part of the engine, as well as an electronic sound module and a display stand. The transparent casing allows you to see all the parts move inside. No glue is necessary – everything snaps or screws easily together. It takes about two very fun and educational hours to put together.
Requires 3xAA batteries (not included)