* 1:4 scale model of the classic 1966 Porsche Flat-Six engine with moving parts
* 290-part kit
* Electronic sound module with genuine boxer engine sound
* Transparent casing - see inside the engine as it runs
* Cams activated by motorised belt
* Spark plug firing simulated with red LEDs
* Working distributor
* Spinning cooling fan
* Complete with collector’s manual written and produced by The Porsche Museum in Stuttgart!
NEW and Improved in 2020!
- Parts now in new color, many of them in metallic look
- High-quality loudspeaker for powerful boxer sound
- New, extended manual
- Sound module now with audio output
This comprehensive guide provides plenty of information on and fun facts about Porsche and the 911.
The development of the iconic design and the corresponding technical concepts are clearly explained.
Awaken your inner engineer and get started! The detailed step-by-step instructions help you build your own Porsche flat-six boxer engine for your workshop, office desk or living room.
Build a transparent engine replica using 290 parts. All essential engine parts move authentically. No glue needed – the components are easy to assemble using only screws.
The Porsche flat-six engine and the cars it powers are legendary. With this kit, you assemble a transparent working model of a 1966 Porsche 911 two litre flat-six engine in around 3 hours. All key engine parts move authentically. No glue needed - the precision components screw together. The comprehensive manual included provides plenty of information on and fascinating facts about Porsche and the 911. The development of the iconic design and corresponding technical concepts are clearly explained. The detailed step-by-step instructions guide you through the complete assembly.
This is not a toy.
Not suitable for children under 14 years.