* 1:3 scale working model of the high performance type-K-code 1965 Ford Mustang V8 engine
* 200-part kit
* Electronic sound module with original Ford V8 engine sound
* Transparent casing - see inside the engine as it runs
* Spark plug firing simulated with red LEDs
* Working distributor
* Spinning cooling fan
* Complete with exclusive collector’s manual with Ford archive material and model history
* Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included)
Series production of the first generation of the Ford Mustang began in 1964. Since then, the "pony car" has become the epitome of the American sports car. With this kit, you build a functioning, transparent model of the formidable V8 engine from the 1965 Ford Mustang. All the model parts move as they do on the actual automobile. The kit comes with an exclusive 100 page book, featuring numerous stunning illustrations and photos, guiding you through the history of the Ford Mustang whilst outlining the technology that lies under the hood.
This is not a toy.
Not suitable for children under 14 years.