* 1:2 scale model of the legendary 1973 BMW R90S
* 200-part kit
* Electronic sound module with original engine sound
* Transparent casing - see inside the engine as it runs
* Spark plug firing simulated with red LEDs
* Working 5 speed gearbox
* High quality manual with BMW model history, photos and illustrations
* Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included)
The BMW R90S was one of the motorcycle icons of the 1970s. When it came on the market in 1973 it was one of the fastest series production motorcycles of its time and the top-of-the-range of the "/6" type series made by the Bavarian manufacturer. This kit builds a detailed, functioning transparent model of the flat two cylinder engine of this legendary bike. A particular highlight of this model is its true-to-life, working five speed gearbox.
This is not a toy.
Not suitable for children under 14 years.